Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Are You The One? A Diggy Simmons Love Story [Ep. 67 Part 2]

Are You The One? A Diggy Simmons Love Story [Ep. 67 Part 2]

My spring break is officially over today :'( school tomorrow -__- ~~~ Khailia's POV; I looked at the sea of teens dancing and grinding; just having fun. I bombarded through the crowd, pushing people out of my way until I made it to the bar table. Underage drinking is illegal. But when your young, it doesn't make a difference cause you only live once. "What can I get you gorgeous?" asked the bartender, who looked to be about twenty something. I smiled and blushed at his comment. "Um, I'll take Hpnotiq with pineapple juice," I told him. He poured it into a red plastic cup. "Here you go," he said, handing me the cup. "Thanks." I smiled, walked away and took a sip of my drink. I sat down in this outside party lounge that was set up. This would be way more fun if Diggy was here, I thought to myself. I took another sip of my drink. Anytime a thought about Diggy would come to mind, I would take a sip of Hpnotiq until my cup was empty. I walked back to bar table. "Can I get a refill! ?" I asked, holding out my cup. "Already? You didn't have the last one for ten minutes," the bartender said, taking my cup and refilling it. "I know. I have a lot on my mind." I took the cup from him. "Thanks....again." I walked back to where I was sitting. I watched the dancing crowd while sipping on my Hpnotiq mix. "Must be pretty boring watching everyone," some guy said. He looked awfully familiar. "Do I know you?" I asked him. "Its me. Corahn," he said. "Oh, Corahn. Its been awhile," I said ...





0 comments: