Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Best of Me! - MercyMe

Best of Me! - MercyMe

~Lyrics~ Why would I want to try and meet You halfway? Why would I back down when there's still a fight in me? Why only give You what I hold in my hands? Why would I ever jump with nowhere to land? And why surrender if I won't go to my knees? I won't just give You the best of me When You want, You want my everything Who am I to give You just the pretty things? Am I the same as the one who gives You nothing? And what if nothing was what You chose to do All because the cost was too much for You? I can't imagine where I would be I won't just give You the best of me When You want, You want my everything Won't You come and take what's left And while You're here, take the rest I won't just give You the best of me Not just my heart But my life too! Oh I belong, I belong I belong to You! I won't just give You the best of me When You want, You want my everything Won't You come and take what's left And while You're here, take the rest I won't just give You the best of me




0 comments: